|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Tube Material||Soft Glass|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
HandsPUVAIndications Philips UV-B/31Inm - Psoriasis - Vitiligo - Eczema-Atopic Dermatitis-Skin disorders The scope of delivery contains the UV-comb, the comb attachment.
UV photo therapy lamp can easy to use at home, so anyone can deal with their skin problems, like vitiligo, psoriasishandeczema and so on, not spending extra time on that.
Psoriasis, vitiligo, mycosis fungoides, atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne, palmoplantar pustulosis, pityriasis rosea, lichen planus, urticaria pigmentosa, hair red pityriasis, alopecia areata, and so on.
1. High radiation intensity output with reflection light plate inside, and obviouscurative effect.
2. legerity & portable with lower price suitable for family use.
3. Compact and light, can be taken with by patients themselves. Treatment time is short.
4. Its applicable for these areas where the skin is hardly accessible, suchas head, axilla, genital areas, wrinkles, finger nail, etc.
How to use Narrow Lamp UVB:
1. Before treatment, please first clean the lesion area to remove skin surface scales. Then simply place it against the affected area to treat. After the treatment, if you feel too dry, you can apply proper moisturizer.
2. The suggested starting dose for and skin type is 15s, for skin type is 25s.
3. Treatment schedule Treating every other day, the increasing dose is 8s.
4. If you feels pain or blister or erythema, please stop treating immediately, until the symptoms disapper, then begain new treatment, with the same exposure, later every time by 10% gradually increasing dose.
5. Positive result will be seen at 3-4 weeks.
Light source UVB lamp
Output wave 311nm Working voltage AC220V+-10% 50HZ+-2% or AC120v +-10% 60HZ+-2%Rated power 50 VAWorking Condition Temp 5~40 DegreeC, RH 85%Atmospheric pressure 700hPa~1060hPaEffective Distance 3cmTreatment Area 48cm2+-2%Dimension317mmx52mmx48mm (LxWxH)
Why Choose Phototherapy1. Safer Narrow Band UVB phototherapy is safe enough for pregnant women and children to use. UVB Phototherapy has no long-term side effects.2. More Affordable In-office photo-therapy treatments or the one-time costs of a home unit are reasonably priced. UV Phototherapy costs less than biologic injections and requires only periodic visits to the doctor.3. Faster Both Narrow Band Phototherapy and PUVA have clearance times of only 4-5 weeks. That means clear skin twice as fast as biological drugs.4. Effective Higher remission rates than other therapies. In addition, patients who stop using phototherapy seldom suffer from the rebounds that are common with other treatments.
Why Choose Narrow Band UVBThere are two types of UVB treatment, broad band and narrow band. The major difference between them is that narrow band UVB light release a smaller range of ultraviolet light. Narrow-band UVB is similar to broad-band UVB in many ways. Several studies indicate that narrow-band UVB clears psoriasis faster and produces longer remissions than broad-band UVB. It also may be effective with fewer treatments per week than broad-band UVB. With more research being done every day on conditions such as eczema and vitiligo, Narrow Band UVB continues to show its ability with its promising results.
- Products Information: Indetouch 311nm narrow-band UVB Hand-held lamps (Uses Imported Compatible P-H-I-L-I-P-S Bulb 3-Star Energy Rating), 230V 50hz Input Voltage, Connecting cable 3m with plug ballast unit built-in fuses
- Item Code: 9018
- Production Capacity: 500
- Delivery Time: 2 DAYS
- Packaging Details: voltage210-230v /50hz-60hz, connecting cable3 m with plug ballast unit built-in fuses 2 micro fuses t6.3h 250v radiant tube1pl-s 9w/01 lamp protective tubehighly impact-resistant plastics, transparent net weight0.68kg(without package) gross weight2kg (with package) dimension36x30x10cm (LxWxH)